Flusser. Sobre las imágenes y la política.
Sobre las imágenes y la política. Se pensaba que la imagen debía documentar la política. Pero en la primera mitad del siglo XX, y con más fuerza aún, después de la Segunda Guerra, la correlación comenzó a modificarse. De repente, la política se hacía para que entrara en una imagen. Hasta ese momento, todo el mundo desconocía el objetivo de la política, pues el progreso no es el objetivo, el progreso es un método. Pero ¿qué hace que progresemos? ¿Qué queremos decir por progresar, si no sabemos hacia dónde? De repente descubrimos hacia dónde. Progresan hacia una imagen. Todo quiere ser fotografiado y filmado y tomado en video.Y, como saben, el objetivo de todo, una boda, el objetivo de casarse, era ser retratado en la boda. El objetivo de ir a la luna era para que el Sr. Nixon pudiera salir en la televisión y ver cómo la gente caminaba por la luna. El objetivo de los árabes, que secuestraron aviones, era salir por la televisión. Así que, de repente, la gente descubrió cuál era el objetivo de la política. El objetivo de la política es ser recogida en una imagen.
Y esto provocó un fenómeno curioso. Los acontecimientos comenzaron a acelerarse. Iban rápidamente hacia la imagen. Un acontecimiento tras otro, porque cada acontecimiento quería salir en una imagen. Estaba la gente con las cámaras de televisión, y estaban los fotógrafos, y estaba la gente con el cine, los que hacen las películas. Y allí estaban de pie, y toda la historia les llegaba en directo, y decían: yo, yo, por favor, ¡tómenme a mí! ¡Pónganme en la imagen!.

37 comentarios:
We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.
Also visit my website http://www.Xxxvideofix.com/
Excellent website. Lots of useful information here. I'm sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks on your effort!
Here is my webpage ... drunk naked girls
I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but
great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for great information I was looking for this information for my mission.
Feel free to surf my website : Squirt Machines - Scene 2
We stumbled over here from a different page and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to exploring your
web page for a second time.
my page > Karin Tsubaki Asian model is getting her hairy pussy poked
My brother suggested I might like this website. He was once totally right.
This submit actually made my day. You can not consider just how much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!
Also see my webpage: Free Teen Porn
I am really impressed with your writing abilities as well as with
the format in your weblog. Is this a paid topic or did you modify it yourself?
Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it is rare to peer a great blog
like this one today..
Feel free to visit my web site - New sex Year
Hey there I am so glad I found your site, I really found you by
accident, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just
like to say thanks a lot for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great job.
Here is my web site ; Free Porn
Thanks very nice blog!
Feel free to visit my web-site - www.teenpornpost.com
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus
i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
Also visit my web blog ; free porn
If you want to grow your experience simply keep visiting this website
and be updated with the latest news update posted
here.
Also see my web site: Nesty Nice
Wonderful goods from you, man. I have have in mind your stuff prior to and you are simply too
excellent. I actually like what you've got right here, really like what you're stating and the way during which you say it.
You are making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to
stay it wise. I can't wait to learn far more from you. This is actually a tremendous site.
My web site :: porn
Its not my first time to visit this website, i
am browsing this website dailly and obtain pleasant facts from here
daily.
My web-site :: Amateur Free Porn
Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is wonderful, let alone the content!
my site: free tube porn
Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just
3G .. Anyhow, awesome site!
Stop by my blog :: Breaking news
cegus [url=http://drdrebeatsuksales.co.uk]dr dre beats[/url] jivom http://drdrebeatsuksales.co.uk toije [url=http://beatsbydreukforsales.co.uk]beats by dre sale[/url] rjqda http://beatsbydreukforsales.co.uk lvdmw [url=http://cheapdrebeatsuksale.co.uk]dr dre beats[/url] dzyhq http://cheapdrebeatsuksale.co.uk fxmnl [url=http://cheapestbeatsheadphones.co.uk]beats by dre[/url] byfmw http://cheapestbeatsheadphones.co.uk kgeqb [url=http://cheapestdrebeats.co.uk]cheap beats by dre[/url] jjrpx http://cheapestdrebeats.co.uk ofpyf [url=http://cheapdrebeatssale.co.uk]beats by dre uk[/url] jduqk http://cheapdrebeatssale.co.uk njqa
jfled [url=http://drdrebeatsuksales.co.uk]dr dre beats[/url] debux http://drdrebeatsuksales.co.uk zapve [url=http://beatsbydreukforsales.co.uk]beats by dre[/url] ogexd http://beatsbydreukforsales.co.uk djrem [url=http://cheapdrebeatsuksale.co.uk]beats by dre[/url] urioj http://cheapdrebeatsuksale.co.uk hyqns [url=http://cheapestbeatsheadphones.co.uk]cheap beats by dre[/url] uesrf http://cheapestbeatsheadphones.co.uk hapam [url=http://cheapestdrebeats.co.uk]cheap beats by dre[/url] scteg http://cheapestdrebeats.co.uk adlfe [url=http://cheapdrebeatssale.co.uk]cheap beats by dre[/url] qjwlt http://cheapdrebeatssale.co.uk clqe
tyvsx [url=http://drdrebeatsuksales.co.uk]dr dre beats[/url] cklby http://drdrebeatsuksales.co.uk etrhn [url=http://beatsbydreukforsales.co.uk]cheap beats by dre[/url] aqmhx http://beatsbydreukforsales.co.uk wtfot [url=http://cheapdrebeatsuksale.co.uk]dr dre beats[/url] htnre http://cheapdrebeatsuksale.co.uk faeer [url=http://cheapestbeatsheadphones.co.uk]beats by dre[/url] ejjuf http://cheapestbeatsheadphones.co.uk ntcex [url=http://cheapestdrebeats.co.uk]cheap beats by dre[/url] zykuh http://cheapestdrebeats.co.uk tgpuf [url=http://cheapdrebeatssale.co.uk]beats by dre uk[/url] ccntz http://cheapdrebeatssale.co.uk dmgl
nnrjl [url=http://drdrebeatsuksales.co.uk]dr dre beats[/url] jzztd http://drdrebeatsuksales.co.uk vwdtq [url=http://beatsbydreukforsales.co.uk]beats by dre[/url] wtupg http://beatsbydreukforsales.co.uk mwxrd [url=http://cheapdrebeatsuksale.co.uk]cheap beats by dre[/url] rcbah http://cheapdrebeatsuksale.co.uk bvjfj [url=http://cheapestbeatsheadphones.co.uk]cheap beats by dre[/url] fnzbk http://cheapestbeatsheadphones.co.uk poyxe [url=http://cheapestdrebeats.co.uk]beats by dre[/url] vbigo http://cheapestdrebeats.co.uk sgpua [url=http://cheapdrebeatssale.co.uk]beats by dre uk[/url] mptmg http://cheapdrebeatssale.co.uk meor
sczel [url=http://christianlouboutinboutique.fr]chaussure louboutin[/url] hyzch http://christianlouboutinboutique.fr spajj rffdn [url=http://soldeslouboutinpascher.fr]chaussures louboutin[/url] rccei http://soldeslouboutinpascher.fr vonjl wpapa [url=http://louboutinpaschersolde.fr]louboutin pas cher[/url] loted http://louboutinpaschersolde.fr kpenz sbjuu [url=http://christianlouboutinfrancesolde.fr]chaussures louboutin[/url] bkhra http://christianlouboutinfrancesolde.fr betkc
bztkg [url=http://newestredsoleshoes.com]red bottom shoes[/url] vdvcay http://newestredsoleshoes.com ieufb [url=http://redbottomsoutletsale.com]red bottoms[/url] etppnq http://redbottomsoutletsale.com xnbmc [url=http://cheaplouboutinoutletforwomen.com]christian louboutin outlet[/url] yilsv http://cheaplouboutinoutletforwomen.com odvsy [url=http://newchristianlouboutinssale.com]christian louboutin shoes[/url] mugmr http://newchristianlouboutinssale.com uvuuh afqck [url=http://bestchristianlouboutinstore.com]christian louboutin sale[/url] xrhfe http://bestchristianlouboutinstore.com krwwd [url=http://louboutinonlinestores.com]red bottom shoes[/url] asvbo http://louboutinonlinestores.com abfhd
plyi [url=http://www.stylomontblancboutique.fr]stylo mont blanc[/url] blazjy http://www.stylomontblancboutique.fr kkni [url=http://www.stylomontblancfrance.fr]mont blanc[/url] xoceyi http://www.stylomontblancfrance.fr jvtm [url=http://www.stylomontblancparis.fr]stylo mont blanc[/url] mhgyhx http://www.stylomontblancparis.fr xxwl [url=http://www.stylomontblancsolde.fr]montblanc[/url] edxeae http://www.stylomontblancsolde.fr aqmm [url=http://www.achetermontblancstylo.fr]mont blanc[/url] qpovqk http://www.achetermontblancstylo.fr bklp [url=http://www.montblancmeisterstuck.fr]montblanc[/url] bygujs http://www.montblancmeisterstuck.fr zcpq
What's up, for all time i used to check weblog posts here early in the dawn, since i love to gain knowledge of more and more.
My web blog - simply click the up coming internet page
I do not even know the way I finished up right here, but I believed this post was good.
I do not recognize who you might be however definitely you are going to
a well-known blogger if you happen to aren't already. Cheers!
Feel free to surf to my web page escort amsterdam
It's nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people for this subject, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks
Feel free to visit my webpage; escort amsterdam
It's really a great and useful piece of info. I'm happy that you
simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us
up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
Feel free to visit my weblog Teen sex Videos
Hello I am so glad I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say many
thanks for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love
the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome work.
Here is my blog; Asian blow job
I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest
but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. All the best
Look at my webpage :: Teen Girls Sucking
Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on
Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed
in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it
Also visit my page; http://www.jnmassage.info/
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and also
the rest of the website is really good.
my web site - www.onhiddencam.info
Good article. I am going through a few of these issues as well.
.
Here is my page; Asian bitch needs the double check
I love what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and
reporting! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.
my weblog; www.babefeeds.net
I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know
who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
Visit my blog :: http://www.porn-selection.com
I've read a few excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you place to create the sort of excellent informative website.
My blog post: http://www.sexpornmovies.com/videos/vibrator-in-her-ass-163247.html
Everyone loves it when people get together and share ideas.
Great website, stick with it!
Also visit my blog ... www.pussyxxx.org
I got this web page from my friend who informed me regarding this
web site and now this time I am browsing this web page and reading very informative content
here.
my website; www.porn-index.net
I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality
articles or weblog posts on this sort of house .
Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site.
Studying this information So i'm happy to express that I've
an incredibly good uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed.
I most undoubtedly will make certain to don?t omit this web site and provides
it a look on a continuing basis.
Have a look at my web page http://xxx-fuck.net
Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too.
This kind of clever work and coverage! Keep up the great works guys I've added you guys to blogroll.
My web page; Blowjob Videos (shot-url.biz)
Publicar un comentario